Life is all about perceptions and choices.
Seek first to understand than be understood.
Be selfish enough to put yourself first.
And above all ...
LIVE! (in the now), LAUGH (everyday) and LOVE (unconditionally).
These are the life lessons I've learned owing all the credit to my beautiful mother, patient husband and my children who are the only ones that could leave footprints this large and small on my heart.
May everyone be blessed enough to find true love, happiness and peace like I have.
Seek first to understand than be understood.
Be selfish enough to put yourself first.
And above all ...
LIVE! (in the now), LAUGH (everyday) and LOVE (unconditionally).
These are the life lessons I've learned owing all the credit to my beautiful mother, patient husband and my children who are the only ones that could leave footprints this large and small on my heart.
May everyone be blessed enough to find true love, happiness and peace like I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment